Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Marisol's (last?) album

  1. #11
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think AG should do something like Build a Bear does, Put a tag or chip inside the doll with your personal information so if a doll gets lost, she can be returned to any AGplace and be reunited with her owner for free or a small shipping fee.
    Katie is the area where Marisol fell, busy with foot traffic also or just cars mostly? I was just thinking if their are just alot of cars zooming by and not people walking around there, maybe there is more hope she can be found. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    joelanddeborah
    Guest joelanddeborah's Avatar

    Post

    Thank you for being so brave and showing us the album. Many hugs and kisses to you this weekend!

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Those were some beautiful shots! I am so sorry Katie for this loss!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member sswihart's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a beautiful album. So sorry about Marisol. I hope she comes back to you real soon. Miracles still happen! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want to go after morning rush hour, since rush hour was a major obstacle today. I'll bring my camera so I can take some pics, too. The other dolls want to come with me and help me look, but obviously I can't bring myself to do it. I guess if the doll was willing to wait in the car it would be OK.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's a great album. I am just so sorry to hear about poor Marisol's fall. I feel for you.

    [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Great pics & interesting. But it was very sad knowing what happened to Marisol----hope she is found & returned to you soon.
    Polly Marie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •